top of page
COVID-19 Information

Town Farm Cottages are open for bookings as usual.


There are no restrictions in place currently but we remind all customers to take out the necessary travel insurance when booking.

Throughout the pandemic the rules have changed many times and responsibility must lie with with the customer to ensure they are acting safely and adhering to the current guidance/law.  Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your booking and we'll do our best to advise.

bottom of page